Why Nettle Shampoo is good for your hair
Nettle has been used for thousands of years to grow shiny, beautiful hair.
5 reasons why:
1. Nettle leaves are packed full of antioxidants and vitamin C which act as a shield and protect hair from damaging free radicals.
2. Nettle leaf is known to inhibit the production of androgen hormone that causes male and female baldness so drinking nettle tea or taking nettle capsules can help to treat hair loss internally, while a Nettle shampoo bar will stimulate growth externally.
3. Using a Nettle shampoo bar or hair rinse (cold nettle tea poured over washed hair) encourages re-growth of lost hair. They can also help to enrich your natural hair colour.
4. The most noticeable benefit is the reduction of a dry, itchy scalp as well as dandruff. The anti-inflammatory properties of the nettle-infusion used in the Nettle, Rosemary & Ylang Ylang shampoo bars with nourishing oils and butters. Together with hair-loving Rosemary & Ylang Ylang essential oils effectively work to hydrate and moisturise the scalp and reduce dandruff.
5. Nettle leaves are also rich in minerals like iron, magnesium, and zinc, so the hair follicles get a great boost. The leaves contain high levels of sulphur and silica helping to make hair stronger,healthier and shinier.
So there you have it, if you’re looking to boost your scalp and hair health, put down the run-of-the-mill hair products, and make the swap to Nettle, Rosemary & Ylang Ylang Shampoo.
Our products are created in small batches by hand to maintain quality and freshness.
The ingredients we use are ethically sourced and organic (where possible). All products are free from Palm Oil, SLS, Parabens and artificial fragrances and are suitable for vegans.